How to make a complaint about halls

Complaints should be raised as soon as possible and within three months of the issue occurring. If you are unable to resolve your issue through your Hall Manager, you can contact the Customer Services Administration Manager by email at We aim to resolve a complaint within ten working days.

If you are still unhappy with an issue, you can make a complaint through the University's formal complaint procedure.