International applicants

International student with University of warm welcome text overlayed

We are proud to welcome students from more than 100 countries studying at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, so you’ll be part of a diverse community. Our International Student Centre supports students from around the world, we’re proud to be a truly global University at the heart of the UK. 

group of students at the International welcome event

My international warm welcome to Derby

Worry is a common feeling amongst all students especially those moving to Derby from a different country. Ioannis shares his experience of the welcome he received when arriving to the University from Greece.

Read Ioannis's blogRead Ioannis's blog
A student doing archery

Scholarships and discounts for international students

We have a range of scholarships and discounts available to students from outside the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA).

Find out moreFind out more
Girl walking amongst other students through Sports Centre

Contact us

Our dedicated enquiry team can help to answer any questions you have about studying with us.

Contact us for international supportContact us for international support
University of Derby virtual campus tour

Be inspired by our Virtual Tour

Find out everything you need to know about our University in one click with our Virtual Tour.

Take a Virtual TourTake a Virtual Tour