Research design and dissemination
Robust research design underpins findings worth disseminating
All research requires the selection and application of appropriate methods that generate interesting and useful findings. Further, all research must conform to high ethical standards of both concept and delivery. iCeGS is committed to robust research design and effective dissemination of outcomes, examples include:
- Hooley, T., Marriott, J. and Wellens, J. (2012). What is Online Research?: Using the Internet for Social Science Research. London: Bloomsbury Academic.
- The vast majority of our research is published on our website
- Jo Hutchinson chairs the University Research Ethics Committee
- Tristram Hooley has a regular blog Adventures in Career Development to share his reflections on current research - including our own
- iCeGS stores references used in our research in the social bookmarking website Citeuike
- iCeGS Twitter account shares information on our latest research.