Enabling Innovation is a three year collaborative programme involving the University of Derby, Nottingham Trent University, and the University of Nottingham, which will provide support to over 2,000 local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) over three years.
Focusing on ‘enabling technologies’, it aims to stimulate an innovation ecosystem designed to commercialise cutting edge R&D, support product and process innovation within SMEs and drive innovation through supply chains.
Who is it for?
Enabling Innovation is for small and medium-sized businesses in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire who want to benefit from university expertise in research and innovation to develop and grow their business.
What is on offer?
- Knowledge Exchange for Innovation (KEI) - Graduate support for businesses to undertake innovative projects up to 18 months, find out more
- Workshop programmes designed to help businesses to innovate, explore new ideas and unlock their growth potential
- Support for businesses to take on graduates via internship opportunities, allowing them to explore the benefits of employing students and graduates, find out more
- Support for student and graduate enterprise, find out more
- Services offered to businesses who seek to innovate new products and processes, find out more
The project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to deliver free support for eligible SMEs in the D2N2 area.
Find out more
If you would like to discuss how the University of Derby can help your business to develop and grow then contact us on 0800 001 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org