Our Business degrees are dual accredited by CMI.
CMI (the Chartered Management Institute) is the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
It is the only organisation awarding Chartered Manager status, the hallmark of any professional manager, and encompasses a membership community more than 120,000 strong.
Dual accreditation means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your programme. By adding this CMI qualification to your University qualification, you’re really on the road to success.
- You instantly become more employable when you receive a CMI professional qualification that is industry-recognised
- You will gain access to exclusive CMI networking events
- You will have the opportunity to attend lecturers from top level CMI industry-expert members
- CMI’s qualifications sit on the RQF framework and are recognised by the European Credit Framework
- CMI qualifications fast-track students into the next stage of training to become Chartered Managers
- During your students you will become a CMI Affiliate member, giving you a host of additional benefits to support your development and employability.
“The online services provided by the CMI assisted me throughout my studies. This made studying the dual qualification enjoyable, as I had access to resources to assist me with my assignments and help me foster a deeper understanding of the topics I was studying.”
Brittany Dixon, BA (Hons) Business Management graduate now working as a Lloyds Bank Graduate Trainee