Our fantastic £10.8 million sports centre opened in September 2015 and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
A membership includes:
- Fully equipped modern gym
- Class timetable
- Social sport
- Climbing wall
- 3G pitches (specific times)
Monthly memberships are available, please contact us for more details. Call +44 (0)1332 591790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 6:30am until 10:00pm and Saturday - Sunday 9:00am until 5:00pm.
Meet the team
- Shaun Benning - Fitness Manager: Advanced Level 3 Personal Trainer. Fun fact: loves technology (tech geek).
- Matt Hart - Leisure Assistant: Level 2 gym instructor and BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science. Fun fact: plays Lacrosse in his spare time.
- Dan Smith - Leisure Assistant: Level 2 gym instructor, Strength and Conditioning Development Team Coach and BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science. Fun fact: slight addiction to peanut butter.
- Karl Vardy - Climbing Wall Manager: Climbing Wall Award, Climbing Wall Lead Award, Single Pitch Award. Fun fact: climbed Kilimanjaro.
Court/ Pitch Bookings
At the Sports Centre, we offer Squash, Tennis and Badminton courts. If you would like to book a court, please call +44 (0)1332 591790 or email email@example.com.
We have two outdoor pitches available for hire, please get in contact for more details.
|Members||Staff and Students|
|Courts are free to members of the centre
£4 per court, per hour (playing with a member)
£5 per court, per hour (playing with a non-member)
|Members of staff can bring a family member as their guest to play on the courts for the same price as above; this includes children.
We offer several different Personal Training packages. To book a Personal Training session, please call 01332 591790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal training, including block bookings must be paid for at reception in advance, in order to obtain the above discounts.
- £25 - per hour for a single session (1 person)
- £20 - per hour for 5 or more sessions (1 person)
- £35 - per hour for a single session (2 people)
- £50 - per hour for a group / team session (up to 4 people).
- The University of Derby Climbing Wall offers 164sqm of top rope and lead climbing, abseiling and bouldering. Roped climbing walls are up to 13m long with over 20 individual route options for people of all ages and abilities. The abseil balcony is 10m high with easy access for all. The 4m high bouldering walls provide challenging climbing at a lower level with a crash matt underneath in place of the rope system.
- The climbing wall is open to groups of all ages and abilities from schools to university students and staff and birthday parties to corporate team building.
- Competent climbers or those just wishing to boulder can register as a climbing wall user and climb anytime it’s open.
- For more information, please call 01332 591790 or email email@example.com.
Take a look around the Fitness Suite with our 360 video!