Student Centres

Your Student Centres are here to help you with a wide range of information, advice and guidance to support you through your studies and time with us, whether you're a new student or returning into your next stage of study.

If you're in any doubt about where you should go to find out about something, get in touch. If we don't know the answer, we'll be sure to help you find it!

Based at both Derby and Buxton, feel free to pop in to your nearest Student Centre or click below to find out how to get in touch.