Letter Request

There are times when you'll need a letter to prove that you're in full-time or part-time education. This could be if you need to open a bank account, sign up to a gym, or if you need to prove that you're a full-time student for Council Tax reduction or exemption.

If you are a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student, you will be able to run this letter yourself from the Student Documents tile on UDO from October.

In order to be able to run the letter, you must be fully enrolled and confirmed as a student. You'll need to be on a PC to call up the document as you won't be able to do this from a phone or tablet app. 

If you are a part-time student, you will need to request a letter from the Student Hub