If you prefer a more practical and vocational approach to studying, this foundation degree is an ideal way to fulfil your career ambitions in the construction industry.
- Join a unique course developed in partnership with employers and with the backing of key professional organisations in the industry
- Cover the latest technology, management, law and theories relating to modern construction
- Take part in a range of exciting practical projects as well as work-based learning
- Choose to study full time, part time or on day release so you can fit your learning around your other commitments
- Prepare for a rewarding career in areas such as construction management, project management, site management or offsite manufacturing
- Gain an excellent platform to progress to the final year of our BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development
- Enhance your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)
A vocational course, the FdSc is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to embark on a career in construction. It has been carefully developed to cover almost every aspect of building production and management in the industry.
You will improve your understanding of the latest relevant technology, management, law and theories behind modern construction.
The FdSc also represents an excellent route to the final stage of our BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development degree.