LBR funding for local initiatives
A proportion of LBR funding is ring-fenced for flexible education projects linked to service transformation and staff development for practitioners.
The projects we've undertaken to date include:
- Non conveyance training for East Midlands Ambulance Service
- Team building and development
- Improving clinical outcomes in radiography
- Patient safety
- Developing the practice of individuals
- Enhancing leadership and management skills to meet the emerging needs of practice.
Do you have a project that we can develop together?
As a busy manager, your time is often limited to turn your staff development ideas in to reality.
At Derby we'll work with you to develop your project, turning ideas in to action.
- We'll identify the desired outcomes and design a training programme to achieve this
- We'll identify a suitable venue and cover off the financial aspects
- We'll prepare the documentation for submission and approval.
Ready to take the next step?
To find out more, contact us on 01332 591992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.