Applying for LBR
The LBR application process
- Line manager approval - gain written confirmation from your line manager that they are happy to release you for module study, at least three months ahead of the module start date
- Apply - complete an online LBR application (see below)
- Authorisation - our LBR team will check funding, request academic approval and NHS Trust support. Once all elements are confirmed, you will receive your offer of a place by email (subject to viable numbers), approximately six weeks prior to the start of the module(s)
- Enrolment - you will receive a further email inviting you to enrol online prior to your module(s) commencing. Your course leader may also contact you with further information about the course.
- To apply for your LBR module(s), visit the LBR module list page, select the module you are interested in and follow the link at the bottom of the page to apply - under the section How to Apply. You can also refer to our LBR Applicant Guide for additional information. This is a step by step guide to help you provide the information we require for LBR.
- If you are looking to continue with a current application (which was started before February 20, 2017), please follow this link
Manage your account
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our LBR administrative team:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 01332 591992
- By post to:
College of Health and Social Care
University of Derby