If you're interested in studying CPD or LBR modules with us, the first thing that you should do is speak to the Module Leader. You can find out who the Module Leader is by speaking to our Reception Team. They can be contacted on 01332 591703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Module Leader can help you to:
- get a greater understanding of the content of the module
- understand how the module content relates to your current role and how it could enhance your professional development
- learn more about the assessments
- find out more about the support you'll receive
- understand the difference between LBR funding and self funding.
The Module Leader will also tell you which award (course) the module sits within. It is important to find this out because if you decide to apply, you'll be asked to select the award for your module when you complete your online application.
If your query is about an online course or if you are wishing to apply through LBR funding, the the Module Leader will direct you to the appropriate team to discuss your circumstances and progress your application should you wish.