Missed the Conference?
You can still find out more
If you missed the MA Education Works! 2016 conference, or simply want to look back on the day, download the Post Conference Information Pack.
MA Education slides
Guest speaker slides
- Professor Robin Simmons - 'Raising the Age of Compulsory Education...'
- John Daly - 'Growing Knowledge Capital through academic leadership at SEG'
- Dr Alison Hardman - 'What Teachers Need to Know'
- EAL: Do educational policies adapt to the educational reality?
Sara Soriano Pla with Jen Marshall.
- Coaching: establishing a developmental culture for schools
Richard George, Assistant Head Teacher
- Developing potential from within – improving teacher practice?
Tony Cassidy and Colin Tunnicliffe
- Hare Brain, Tortoise Mind
Rhiannon Elliot, Chrissie Draper and Neil Fitzgerald
What our delegates said:
“Extremely relevant to current issues experienced within my classroom” - Terry Brennan
“Demonstrated the multiple areas of knowledge essential for teachers that are often over-looked” - Maria Skamagkouli
“Empowering, inspired thinking for future project” - Kelly Parmar
“Gave me ideas to take back to my setting” - Michelle Parkin