This online BSc (Hons) Business and Management Top-Up is designed for people who aspire to be managers in any industry and in any country.
You will graduate with:
- strengthened leadership and management capabilities
- an in-depth understanding of how major functions and processes in business management relate to each other
- specialist knowledge related to the optional modules you take, and
- improved research, data management, critical analysis and writing skills
As a result, you will become a more confident and competent business manager, with both an academic and professional (CMI) qualification to your name.
If you gain the extra CMI qualification, it will enable you to take a fast-track route to Chartered Manager status: the highest status that can be achieved in the management and leadership profession in the UK.
We will also help you to develop a wide range of important transferable skills, including:
- information literacy and digital literacy skills
- learning, team working, and innovation skills
- awareness of multiple worldviews and business cultures
- self-direction and the ability to adapt to change
If you want to progress onto postgraduate qualifications afterwards, you could consider programmes like the online MBA Global, online MSc Finance, online MSc Strategic Management or online MSc Sustainability and Environmental Management.