Humanities American Exchange

There are so many great reasons why you might want to spend part of your second year studying abroad - you'll have the chance to:

Study at Derby and you can spend the spring semester of your second year at one of our four partner institutions in the United States:

It’s easy

We find you a place, process your application and organise an appropriate programme of study for you that matches your degree at Derby. We also guide you through the process of applying for a visa and help you find accommodation on campus in the US.

What does it cost?

You pay your tuition fees to the University of Derby as usual - there are no additional tuition fees to pay and you remain eligible to continue to receive your Student Loan. All you need to pay for are flights, visa, accommodation and living expenses, food and medical insurance.

Who can study in America?

Anybody studying an undergraduate degree Derby is eligible to apply for a place on the American exchange programme, but preference is given to students studying Humanities subjects.

Find out more and start your adventure

Contact David Holloway for further information: