The apprenticeship runs over a maximum of 24-30 months. A unique selling point is that the University will award a Foundation Degree in Business Management and Leadership. Please see a breakdown of the typical modules that form the Apprenticeship:
- Induction Module - Reflection Practice
- Coaching and Mentoring for Performance
- Innovative Operations Management
- Business Finance
- Applied Project Managament
- Foundation Degree in Business Managament and Leadership, L5 Operations/Departmental Manager
On completing the apprenticeship, each apprentice will go through an end point assessment to achieve the apprenticeship.
The 20% off the Job training
We offer a blended approach to the 20% Off the Job training, tailoring the learning between face to face and online. An e-portfolio enables employers to track an apprentice’s progress, this captures all of the knowledge, skills and behaviours that they gain, in order to complete the apprenticeship.