80% of your learning will be through 'on-the-job' training at your place of work. 20% of your learning will come through training sessions or independent learning led by the University of Derby.
You will take the following modules:
Year One (PG Certificate)
- Clinical Decision Making
- Clinical Management Investigations and Referrals
Year Two (PG Diploma)
- Non-Medical Prescribing (for those who are registered with professional bodies that allow prescribing practice, alternative modules can be selected if not)
Year Three (Masters)
- Consolidating Advanced Practice
- End Point Assessment
- Transition to Practice Beyond Registration.
If you choose not to complete the full masters, you can still gain these awards:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Care Practice (after 60 credits)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Care Practice (after 120 credits).
Request more information about our apprenticeship programmes
Want to talk to a member of the team about our apprenticeship programmes? Make an enquiry and a member of our team will get in contact with to provide you with more information about our apprenticeships, and how our programmes can up-skill your workforce.Request more information about apprenticeships