Benefits to employers
Your apprentices will:
- Gain contemporary subject knowledge in business management and leadership
- Be able to contribute to the business at a strategic level before they graduate, thanks to work-related tasks and projects
- Develop critical skills that all employers demand, such as
- information literacy and digital literacy skills: the ability to produce work ready solutions to complex problems
- learning, team working and innovation skills: creativity, critical thinking, communication, collaboration
- cross-cultural awareness and global citizenship
- life and career skills and universal professional skills, such as self-direction and adaptability to change
- approaches to responsible management, professional ethics and decision-making.
Once they have completed the End Point Assessment, apprentices can also apply for Chartered Manager Status (CMgr).
This apprenticeship incorporates a range of industry-standard diagnostics, such as psychometric testing and 360 feedback.
You will be able to track the progress of your apprentices through an online portal.