Dr Andrew David Dainty
College: College of Health and Social Care
Lecturer in Pre-qualifying Health Care
- Nursing and Health-related education
- Complex interventions research
- Mixed Methods Research Methodologies
- Registered Nurse Adult
- PhD Nottingham 2016
- MA Research Methods Health Nottingham 2012
- BSc Hons Nursing University of Derby 2010
- Advanced Diploma Nursing Studies University of Derby 2008
- Dainty, A., Fox, M., Lewis, N., Hunt, M., Holtham, E., Timmons, S., Kinsella, P., Wragg, A. and Callaghan, P. (2014) A mixed methods feasibility study to evaluate the use of a low-intensity, nurse-delivered cognitive behavioural therapy for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. Available at: http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/4/6/e005262.abstract [Accessed 6 March 2016].
- Dainty, A., Allcock, N. and Cooper, J. (2014) Study of irritable bowel syndrome and co-existing psychological illness. Nurse Researcher 21(4): pp. 27-31.
- European Academy of Nursing Science Summer School Graduate 2015