BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies with Early Years Teacher Status (0-5)
Why choose this course?
As the demand for high-calibre early years professionals continues to grow, this course provides the ideal platform for your career – a highly specialised degree combined with Early Years Teacher Status.
- Build the skills and knowledge you need to work with children from birth to five years
- Prepare for a successful career leading practice in the early years sector, helping give young children the best possible start in life
- Undertake diverse placements to gain practical experience in settings such as nurseries and children’s centres
- Learn from our experienced, friendly staff who are passionate about the subjects they teach
- Join a university with a strong track record for producing highly employable graduates: 96% of Derby graduates were in work or further study within six months of completing their degree