BA (Hons) Child and Youth Studies with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Take our foundation year route for the ideal introduction to a career working with children and young people. It provides a smooth transition to our highly regarded degree, which boasts impressive employability and student satisfaction rates.
- Choose to start your studies at foundation year stage if you have the ability to study for a degree but don’t have the formal qualifications to embark on the full honours degree straight away
- Build the skills, values and knowledge you need to work with babies, children and young people up to the age of 19
- Spend a substantial part of your studies on practical placements in a variety of settings
- Enjoy international perspectives through exciting opportunities to travel abroad during your course
- Learn from a dedicated and experienced academic team as well as professionals from our thriving network of employer partners
- Develop an excellent platform for advancing to postgraduate study in areas such as teacher training or social work