Terms and Conditions
October Open Day competition
These are the Terms and Conditions for the October Open Day Amazon Gift Cards competition run by the University of Derby between 18 October - 25 October 2017:
- In order to submit an entry to this competition, the entrant must attend our Open Day on Wednesday 18 October 2017 and publicly share a post on Instagram or Twitter about the Open Day with the hashtag #derbyuni.
- The prize will be one of four £50 Amazon Gift Cards.
- The competition opens at 9am (GMT) on Wednesday 18 October 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 25 October 2017.
- The winners will be the best four entries as judged by an independent panel.
- The winners must be contactable by private message on the given social media channel by the University of Derby to arrange for the prizes to be sent to the winners or collected on campus.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Entries from current students, employees, former employees, their families or agencies of the University of Derby will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By taking part in the competition, you accept and agree to participate in publicity if you are the winner of the competition.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.