Terms and Conditions
December Open Day competition
These are the Terms and Conditions for the December Open Day £25 Amazon Gift Card competition run by the University of Derby between 8 December - 11 December 2017:
- In order to submit an entry to this competition, the entrant must tweet @derbyuni with their guess for how many mince pies are in our Mince Pies Christmas Tree shared on Twitter on 8 December 2017.
- The prize will be one £25 Amazon Gift Card.
- There is a maximum of 3 guesses per Twitter account. If an entrant enters a fourth guess or more, this will be discounted from the competition.
- The competition opens at 12pm (GMT) on Friday 8 December 2017 and closes at 9am (GMT) on Monday 11 December 2017.
- The winner will be the entrant who submits a guess closest to the number of mince pies. If multiple correct answers are received, the winner will be selected at random from all of the correct answers.
- The winners must be contactable by private message on the given social media channel by the University of Derby to arrange for the prizes to be sent to the winners or collected on campus.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Entries from current students, employees, former employees, their families or agencies of the University of Derby will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By taking part in the competition, you accept and agree to participate in publicity if you are the winner of the competition.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.