University of Derby Applicant Days
Applicant Days are tailored events for students that have applied and received an offer from us. If this applies to you, you will receive your invitation to an Applicant Day, which will take place between February and April.
If you have applied to one of our courses that requires an interview, you will receive an invitation to attend an interview prior to being made an offer. Your invitation will explain what this will involve and any preparation you will need to do in advance of the day. Courses that may require you to come for an interview include those in Arts, Health & Social Care, and Education subjects.
What to expect on an Applicant Day
You may have already visited us at one of our Open Days, but the questions you have now may be very different. Coming to an Applicant Day will give you the opportunity to get the answers you need and experience what studying at Derby is really like.
During the day you will be able to:
- Get a real flavour for your course by taking part in a typical lecture or practical session
- Meet your lecturers and other people you could be studying with
- Talk to current students to find out more about our University
- Explore our campus and see our fantastic facilities
- Take a tour of our student accommodation.