BA (Hons) International Tourism Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
Are you already working in tourism and looking for a flexible route to a highly regarded degree? Or are you thinking of changing your career so that you can join this dynamic industry? Whatever your aspirations, our part-time BA (Hons) International Tourism Management is your passport to success.
- Learn while you earn: combine your studies with your working role for maximum convenience
- Study both online and on campus, spending just three days per module at the University
- Focus on your professional development and career progression so that you can take your next step in a fast-paced industry
- Combine high-level management skills with a strong understanding of the latest developments in global tourism
- Undertake live projects and tourism research based on your own workplace, delivering direct benefits to you and your employer
- Study at our Buxton campus, ideally located on the edge of the Peak District National Park with access to over 38,000 tourism businesses
- Develop your networks: we have links to major names like the National Trust, Chatsworth House and Disney
- Enhance your professional credibility on a course recognised by the Tourism Management Institute (TMI)
- Learn from experts with wide-ranging experience in the industry and an international profile for research
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates