In this section
FdA International Tourism Management
Why choose this course?
Interested in travel and tourism? Want a career which can take you anywhere in the world? Start your journey on our distinctive FdA International Tourism Management.
- Combine work-based learning with a strong foundation of academic knowledge on this two-year foundation degree
- Gain the supervisory, technical and professional skills that employers are looking for
- Study in the popular tourist haunt of Buxton: the nearby Peak District National Park lures over 30 million visitors each year
- Enjoy work experience at tourist destinations and heritage attractions, including opportunities to head overseas on placement
- Undertake fascinating research into visitor experiences and help the industry find creative solutions to current challenges
- Draw on our strong industry links to benefit from fieldtrips, real-world projects and guest lectures: we count Disney and the National Trust among our many contacts
- Learn from a friendly, supportive and enthusiastic teaching team with extensive industry and research experience
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates
- Take the opportunity to convert your qualification to an honours degree with one more year of study