In this section
University Advanced Diploma in Systemic Thinking and Practice
Why choose this course?
- This course is accredited by the Association of Family Therapy (AFT) & Systemic Practice at foundation level, so you can be confident in the knowledge you'll gain and the skills you'll develop
- It's your first step towards training to become a qualified systemic Family psychotherapist subject to satisfying professional body entry requirements
- You can also choose to study it as a stand alone course which will count towards your personal and professional development
- You'll be taught by skilled systemic practice and family therapy practitioners who will ensure you'll be taught all the latest developments in the sector
- You'll learn alongside professionals from a range of disciplines, developing you as an all round health care professional.