- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Dance and Movement Studies (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Do you have a passion for dance and performance? Would you like to use the power of dance in educational and health settings or for the benefit of the wider community? Then this innovative course is for you.
- Take your first steps towards an exciting career in roles such as community dance artist, dance movement therapist or arts administrator
- Engage with academic staff who already work in the dance industry, bringing the latest trends and ideas into their teaching
- Put your skills into practice with opportunities for work placements in charity, arts, health, social care and educational settings
- Extend your repertoire thanks to our strong links with Déda, the only dedicated dance house in the region
- Showcase your choreography skills through public performances.