In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BA (Hons) Creative Expressive Therapies with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Learn how to use the arts in a positive and therapeutic way on this innovative course.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage.
- Choose to specialise in art, dance, drama or music so that you build a degree tailored to your personal interests and ambitions
- Develop professional and personal skills for fulfilling careers in a wide range of arts, health, social care and educational settings
- Gain exciting practical experience through ten-week work placements with our partner organisations
- Advance to one of our acclaimed masters degrees if you would like to register and go into practice as an arts therapist.