Invitation to Enrol
You will be sent an email with a link to our enrolment pages.
This will be sent to:
- New students: the email address you provided during the admissions process (if your email address needs updating please let us know).
- Returning students: your Unimail address.
Module selection should be discussed with an appropriate academic each year in order to make the right choice for your individual study.
New students: An opportunity for discussion will arise as part of your course induction when you arrive on campus.
Returning students: If you have an active refer or defer against a module studied in a previous academic year, you will not need to re-enrol on to the module(s).
If you are unsure of your module choices, please contact your academic for guidance.
- Firstly familiarise yourself with the instructions on the Welcome page.
- In order to accept the terms and conditions, click on the Terms and Conditions link to view. They'll open in a new window (you may need to allow pop-ups to enable this); you will need to close this window before ticking the box to accept.
- Next there will be a sequence of screens to check your personal and programme details.
- If you need to update your programme details please contact Student Records and Fees before going any further.
- At the Course List page you'll be asked to select each of your modules individually.
- If you can't see the module (or semester) you need, contact the Student Records and Fees team for guidance.
- Your module choices can be reviewed at the confirmation stage of your enrolment (whereby you will sit with a member of the enrolment team on campus)
- Finally at the end of enrolment online you'll be shown a summary of your registration.
You should endeavour to complete online enrolment before arriving on campus, however if you're unable to do so, there will be an enrolment session scheduled into your course induction.
Once you have completed the online process you must confirm your enrolment with a member of the enrolment team on campus.
Before confirmation, you must report to the International Student Centre and ensure you have the following:
Your passport and visa
The offer letter the University sent to you including your fees and confirmation of Acceptance for studies (CAS) document
A copy of your sponsor/scholarship letter if you have been granted one
A valid UK term time address
A copy of your qualifications (should be the originals)
Have paid £3000 as deposit prior to arrival
There are a number of ways to pay. Call our dedicated payment line on +44 (0)1332 611841, see our cashier on campus, or pay securely online.
For further information on the payment terms, please see our guide to payments and queries.
Once these requirements have been satisfied you will be able to complete your enrolment.
After we've confirmed your enrolment you'll receive a completion email. This is your proof of registration at Derby, so keep it safe.
If you don't complete enrolment you could be withdrawn from the university and this will have implications on your visa, so please ensure you contact us if you're experiencing any problems.
Tuition fees are fixed for the duration of your study on a program. The annual fees apply for a standard number of credits per year (e.g. 120 credits at Undergraduate, 180 credits at Postgraduate).
Additional modules taken above this amount will attract a module retake fee. Please contact the Student Records and Fees Team for more information.
The International Student Centre hosts induction sessions for students.