Position: Senior Lecturer Work Based and Practice Learning
College: College of Health and Social Care
Department: Social and Community Studies
Subject area: Social and Community Studies
I am responsible for the development, preparation, quality assurance and allocation of practice placements across Social Work, Youth Work and Applied Health and Social Care.
Preparing students for their work based learning.
The development of learning, teaching and assessments within practice.
Skills developments through practice placement experiences.
Regional social work education group. Regional Youth Work development group. NYA practice placement Group. Derbyshire Practice Learning Partnership. Regional Social Care Development Group (Skills for Care)
- Certificate in Community and Youth Work, Westhill College
- BA (Hons) in Social Work, Nottingham Trent University
- Advance Diploma in Deaf Studies, Nottingham Trent University
- North East Midlands Practice Teachers Award, Derby University
- Postgradute certificate in learning and teaching, Derby University