Dr John Stubbs
Position: Senior Lecturer in Geography
College: College of Life & Natural Sciences
Subject area: Geography
Senior Lecturer in Geography
Module leader for undergraduate courses in:
- Transport Geography
- Applied Transport Geography
- Population Geography
Perspectives in Geography
Transportation studies and population geography.
Research interests follow two themes both related to transportation studies;
- rail transport development particularly relating to the Middle East and Central Asia.
- urban transport demand management and sustainable alternatives to motorised transport.
- BSc Mathematics, University of East Anglia
- MA Geography, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
- PhD Geography, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand