Position: Associate Lecturer (Cybercrime and Digital Forensics)
College: College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
Department: Law, Criminology and Social Sciences
Subject area: Criminology
Associate Lecturer (Cybercrime and Digital Forensics)
- geographic data generated by digital devices,
- online safety and privacy,
- modification of evidence on mobile phones,
- threats derived from social media.
First Forensic Forum (F3.org.uk)
- MSc Forensic Computing & Security, University of Derby
- Lallie H.S., Benford D., (2012), Challenging the Reliability of iPhone Geo-Tags, The International Journal of Forensic Computer Science [Accepted January 2012] Publication date to be announced soon.
Running, Music, Trustee of Cystinosis Foundation UK. I am regularly engaged to speak about cyber-crime, cyber-threats and digital forensics.
I am an cyber-threat and digital forensic specialist at Blackstage Forensics Limited, Derbyshire.
Many radio interviews on cyber-crime related issues for BBC Radio.