- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Sport Therapy and Rehabilitation
Why choose this course?
As demand for skilled sports therapists continues to grow, this new degree will help you develop high-level professional knowledge and skills so that you can go into practice after graduation.
- Choose a course recognised for its high academic quality: our BSc is accredited by The Society of Sports Therapists
- Complete over 200 hours of clinical placements to gain hands-on experience of the profession and apply theory to practice
- Build a thorough understanding of the rehabilitation process, including manual therapy techniques, exercise therapy and sports massage
- Undertake fieldtrips to sporting events
- Make the most of our exceptional sports facilities in our specialist sports centre
- Be inspired by our enthusiastic and expert staff who boast a wealth of professional experience working with elite athletes
* This course is now full for 2017 entry.