BSc (Hons) Sport Therapy and Rehabilitation with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Set yourself apart as an industry-ready sports therapist and rehabilitation specialist, fully prepared to go into practice after graduation. Starting your studies with a foundation year gives you all the support you need to excel.
- Choose the four-year degree incorporating a foundation year for a stimulating introduction to this crucial sphere of the sports industry
- Take a route which is designed especially for students considering a new career or who lack the formal qualifications to join our honours degree directly
- Fulfil your ambitions on a course which sets high academic and professional standards, with accreditation from The Society of Sports Therapists
- Apply theory to practice by undertaking over 200 hours of clinical placements working under expert supervision
- Perfect your techniques in manual therapy, exercise therapy and sports massage to aid the rehabilitation process
- Go on exciting fieldtrips to major events where you can see sports therapists in action
- Take full advantage of the outstanding learning facilities in our new sports centre
- Learn from highly experienced staff who regularly provide professional consultancy services to elite track and field athletes, golfers and footballers