BSc (Hons) Physical Activity, Nutrition and Health with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Skilled professionals are increasingly in demand to help improve health and wellbeing in our society. This pioneering course equips you for graduate-level roles in all aspects of health and exercise promotion.
- Choose a four-year course, starting with a foundation year to introduce you to this dynamic subject and improve your skills, confidence and knowledge
- Take a route which is ideal for anyone thinking of a new career direction or who may not have the formal qualifications to embark on our honours degree directly
- Realise your potential on an original and far-sighted programme covering all aspects of health and exercise promotion
- Develop your practical skills working in diverse settings and with clients of different ages, abilities and backgrounds
- Broaden your experience via unique work placement opportunities with organisations such as the Derby City Move More Consortium and JumpzFitness
- Explore latest technologies and scientific approaches in our cutting-edge laboratory facilities
- Achieve additional qualifications in gym instruction and personal training to enhance your future prospects further still