FdSc International Spa Management
Why choose this course?
Join a university which has led the way in spa management education. Highly regarded by employers, our FdSc International Spa Management has a strong focus on work-based learning to give you the edge in your career.
- Balance vocational and academic studies on this dynamic two-year course
- Study in Buxton, a leading spa, wellness and hospitality town right on the doorstep of the Peak District National Park
- Immerse yourself in the real working environment of our award-wining commercial spa in the magnificent Devonshire Dome
- Gain valuable professional experience of the industry through work placements
- Learn how to provide the latest treatments and therapies, using premium brands
- Add management, leadership, business development and marketing to your portfolio of skills
- Broaden your outlook with residential fieldtrips to spas and resorts, which are included in your course fees
- Network with industry leaders who are keen to employ our high-calibre, proactive and work-ready graduates
- Build a firm foundation for further studies, with opportunities to progress directly to the final stage of our honours degree
- Benefit from the expertise of our industry-experienced staff and the support of a personal tutor throughout your studies.