BSc (Hons) International Spa Management
Why choose this course?
Set your career sights high at a university with a global reputation for excellence in spa management education. We will help you become a high-calibre, confident and work-ready graduate, with all the skills that industry leaders are seeking.
- Choose to complete your degree in three years or take a placement year between your second and final years
- Gain management and leadership skills which you can apply directly to the rapidly growing international spa and wellness industry
- Develop your practical and management skills to the highest professional standards in our award-winning commercial day spa
- Study in the striking Devonshire Dome at Buxton, a town with a glorious spa heritage bordered by the Peak District National Park
- Network with leading names in the industry: our strong employer links pave the way to placements, internships, real-world projects and guest lectures
- View the industry from a global perspective, with exciting opportunities to study abroad or even go on placements overseas
- Explore the latest treatments and therapies using exclusive brands
- Visit historic and contemporary spa destinations: two residential fieldtrips are included in your course fees
- Learn from experts with vast industry experience and an impressive research profile
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates.
Already working in the profession and interested in improving your career prospects? You can also take this course on a flexible part-time basis.Show All