BSc (Hons) International Spa Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
Interested in studying spa management but can’t commit to a full-time degree programme? Already working in the industry and want to keep earning as you learn? Our part-time route to the BSc (Hons) International Spa Management could be just the opportunity you’re looking for.
- Balance your degree studies with your other commitments and enjoy flexible learning which fits around you
- Achieve your qualification through a combination of online and on-campus learning: you will spend just three days per module at the University
- Set yourself apart as a high-calibre spa professional, with management and leadership abilities to complement your technical skills
- Learn how to meet exacting professional standards: we run our own award-winning commercial day spa based in Buxton’s magnificent Devonshire Dome. The Spa has recently been named 'Best Luxury Emerging Spa' in Northern Europe at the World Luxury Spa Awards 2017
- Use your own workplace for research and case studies, undertaking projects which deliver lasting benefits for your organisation and its clients
- Draw on our impressive employer links to benefit from networking opportunities, guest lectures and access to real-world projects
- View the industry from a global perspective and explore new trends such as wellness tourism
- Discover the latest treatments and therapies using exclusive brands
- Receive extensive support from a teaching team with strong industry backgrounds and a significant research profile
- Become a member of hosco, the world’s leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates