BA (Hons) Health and Social Care with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Take your first steps towards a fulfilling future in health and social care. This degree will give you the skills, confidence and experience to make a positive difference to people’s lives and wellbeing.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage.
- Prepare for a career where you can plan and deliver health and social care services which are fit for the future
- Put the theory you learn into practice, with work placements in different settings – from care homes to community projects
- Join a course designed in partnership with experts from the sector, ensuring your studies are up to date and relevant
- Draw on our strong professional links and benefit from guest lectures, fact-finding visits and networking opportunities
- Be inspired by our friendly and supportive teaching staff who have a wealth of experience in health and social care
- Make the most of our exceptional learning facilities
- Take this course full time or part time to fit your learning around your other commitments
- Study a degree with strong approval ratings: in the 2016 National Student Survey, 91% of students were satisfied with this course.