- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BA (Hons) Health and Social Care with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Please be advised that this course is no longer accepting applications for September 2017
Take your first steps towards a fulfilling future in health and social care. This degree will give you the skills, confidence and experience to make a positive difference to people’s lives and wellbeing.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage.
- Prepare for a career where you can plan and deliver health and social care services which are fit for the future
- Put the theory you learn into practice, with work placements in different settings – from care homes to community projects
- Join a course designed in partnership with experts from the sector, ensuring your studies are up to date and relevant
- Draw on our strong professional links and benefit from guest lectures, fact-finding visits and networking opportunities
- Be inspired by our friendly and supportive teaching staff who have a wealth of experience in health and social care
- Make the most of our exceptional learning facilities
- Take this course full time or part time to fit your learning around your other commitments.