- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Child and Family Health and Wellbeing (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Do you aspire to a career where you can support children and families? Choose Child and Family Health and Wellbeing as a Joint Honours subject and you’ll be equipped for roles where you can make a positive difference every working day.
- Prepare for a fulfilling career helping children and families to make their lives better
- Build your experience through highly practical projects and the opportunity to go on a work placement
- Explore some of the most pressing issues facing children, families and society today, such as health inequalities and poverty
- Engage with our enthusiastic and highly experienced teaching team who are dedicated to your success
- Undertake assessments which reflect what happens in the workplace
- Make the most of our exceptional learning facilities and welcoming, supportive study environment
- Build a strong platform for further postgraduate study if you wish to specialise in a profession like nursing, social work or teaching
If you would like to study Child and Family Health and Wellbeing as a single honours subject, consider our BSc (Hons) course.