BSc (Hons) Child and Family Health and Wellbeing
Why choose this course?
Are you passionate about supporting children and families? Would you like a career where you can tackle issues such as health inequalities and poverty? This exciting course offers you the ideal preparation.
- Prepare for a fulfilling career in roles such as family support worker or community health worker
- Gain invaluable skills and knowledge to support children and families to make their lives better
- Build your experience through highly practical projects and a work placement
- Conduct meaningful research into some of the most pressing issues facing children, families and society today
- Engage with our enthusiastic and highly experienced teaching team who are dedicated to your success
- Undertake assessments which reflect what happens in the workplace: there are no exams on this course
- Choose to study at either our Derby or Chesterfield campuses, making the most of our exceptional learning facilities
- Build a strong platform for further postgraduate study if you wish to specialise in a profession like nursing, social work or teaching.
If you would like to combine Child and Family Health and Wellbeing with another subject, consider our Joint Honours course.