"Current management works, but not very well; it needs re-inventing."
Developed by the challenging and often controversial speaker, Professor John Seddon, in association with the University of Derby, this three day course introduces participants to the Vanguard Method, a unique approach to helping service organisations change from a conventional 'command-and-control' design to a systems design.
- Discover how public sector services have significantly improved their levels of performance.
- See how a financial service organisation achieved a 40% improvement in efficiency.
- Find out how a leading utility went from bottom to second in the customer satisfaction league table.
- You can choose to submit a portfolio of work and business project for assessment to achieve a masters level award.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with managers and professionals from different organisations.
Are you prepared to change the way you think?
The 'Systems Thinking' approach challenges current management thinking and the way we manage the work in our organisations.
Running over three months with one full seminar day per month you'll have the opportunity to learn new skills and approaches for understanding and transforming your organisation. This leads to an enhanced service, reduction in costs and improved morale.
You will compare, contrast and challenge 'Systems Thinking' and other business improvement philosophies and have the option to undertake a masters level award.