- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualifications are widely recognised as an international benchmark of excellence, enhancing standards of professionalism and performance
- The course is designed for those who are a senior manager or a specialist professional in procurement
- You'll be eligible for Membership of CIPS (MCIPS) once you've completed the CIPS Professional Diploma and have three years' relevant work experience
- We're a CIPS 'Centre of Excellence'. This means that you'll be taught by specialist tutors with industry experience and you'll get lots of support, as our consistently outstanding exam results prove.
This course gives you the essential information and leadership skills you'll need to provide effective management in procurement.
You'll study three compulsory modules:
- Leadership in procurement and supply
- Corporate and business strategy
- Strategic supply chain management.
You'll then choose two subjects from:
- Supply chain diligence
- Programme and project management
- Legal aspects in procurement and supply.