- It's aimed at anyone in a managerial or specialist role in purchasing or supply
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualifications are widely recognised as an international benchmark of excellence, enhancing standards of professionalism and performance
- We're a CIPS 'Centre of Excellence'. This means that you'll be taught by specialist tutors with industry experience and you'll get lots of support, as our consistently outstanding exam results prove
- Modules include options relating specifically to the public sector. They identify good practice in purchasing and procurement activities whilst seeking to better understand the procurement infrastructure in the public sector.
You will study five modules in total, three of which are compulsory. You will choose your remaining two modules from a choice of three, to suit your role and career aspirations.
- Management in the procurement and supply
- Managing risks in supply chains
- Improving the competitiveness of supply chains
Choose two optional modules from*:
- Category management in procurement and supply
- Sustainability in supply chains
- Operations management in supply chain
*Optional modules run subject to number of students