- The CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) Diploma is designed to give you the purchasing skills needed for operational or junior management roles, even if you're new to the profession
- CIPS qualifications are widely recognised as an international benchmark of excellence, enhancing standards of professionalism and performance
- We're a CIPS 'Centre of Excellence'. This means that you'll be taught by specialist tutors with industry experience and you'll get lots of support, as our consistently outstanding exam results prove.
Many purchasing professionals who have previous business experience or qualifications commence their CIPS studies with Level 4. Together with Level 5 and 6 it is the most common route to reach full membership and obtain the designatory letters MCIPS.
You'll study five compulsory modules:
- Contexts of procurement and supply
- Business needs in procurement and supply
- Sourcing in procurement and supply
- Negotiating and contracting in procurement and supply
- Managing contracts and relationships in procurement and supply