- We’re an ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Gold Approved Learning Partner
- You’ll be taught by qualified lecturers who are active within the ACCA professional body and bring a significant amount of practical experience to their teaching
- You’ll receive core teaching materials, have access to our online learning resources and the University of Derby’s extensive library
- You’ll study at weekly classes so you can apply what you learn steadily and some papers will be delivered as block study
- Through case studies and mock exams, we’ll regularly assess your progress, offering feedback and identifying areas for additional support
- ACCA classes take place at our Derby Campus, a professional study environment with IT facilities that enable you to learn and network
- Professional Programmes Lead and ACCA Programme Leader Nagin Lad won ‘Lecturer of the Year’ at the PQ Magazine Awards 2017
The ACCA qualification is one of the main routes to becoming a fully qualified accountant. Those who complete this complex qualification demonstrate that they are dedicated to the accounting profession and have the knowledge and skills to match. It will become an invaluable asset to your career.
Throughout the programme you will cover a wide selection of interesting and technically challenging subjects that will stretch you intellectually and will require hard work to fully understand. This course focuses on what the examiners look for from successful candidates, incorporating question based practice to improve your exam technique.
At Derby our class numbers tend to be small, so we are able to provide more personal tuition and discuss the subjects we are covering as a group.
Choose full classes or just revision sessions
If you enrol for each ACCA paper a two day revision course is included in the paper fee.
We also welcome those who wish to pick up just the revision sessions.
Autumn programme of study 2018/19
Spring programme of study 2018/19
Registering with ACCA
It is a requirement of ACCA that you register with them before applying to sit any exams. Registration can be completed via their website http://www.accaglobal.com/.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
89 Hydepark Street
Tel: +44 (0)141 582 2000