Letter Request

There are times when you'll need a letter to prove that you're in full-time or part-time education. This could be if you need to open a bank account, sign up to a gym, or if you need to prove that you're a full-time student for Council Tax reduction or exemption

If you are a full time undergraduate or postgraduate student, you will be able to run this letter yourself from the Student Documents tile on UDO from 30th September 2019. In order to be able to run the letter, you must be fully enrolled and confirmed as a student.  You won't be able to call up the document from a phone or tablet app unfortunately, you'll need to be on a pc to do this. 

If you are a part-time student, you will need to request a letter from your College Student Centre

If you are an International Student, you should get this letter from the International Student Centre.