How to apply for a Subject Access Request

Fees and how to apply

Anyone can make a request for information.

The request must be in writing (for example an email or letter) and it must:

Please email your freedom of information request to our FOI team –

or post to:

University of Derby
Corporate Information Governance and Assurance Manager
Legal, Governance & Assurance Services
Kedleston Road
DE22 1GB


Need Advice?

Contact or call (01332) 592151

Our Data Protection Officer is Helen Rishworth +44 (0)1332 591954