Your prescription

In the UK, all students over the age of 19 must pay for their prescribed medicine, and dental and ophthalmic care. But you can apply for help with these charges by filling in an HC1 form, which is available from the Student Advisory Service.

In the UK, everyone can get free emergency medical treatment at NHS Hospital Accident and Emergency (A&E) Units.

In Derby, you will find the A&E Unit at the Derby City Hospital on Uttoxeter Road.

But in Buxton, you will need to go to Chesterfield, Stockport, Macclesfield or Derby.