Nominate a Young Adventurer
UK Young Adventurer's Awards 2015
The nomination period for this year's awards is now closed. Thank you to all who nominated.
Terms & conditions
- Nominations must be submitted online.
- Nominations will close at 11:59pm on Friday 14 August 2015.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 7-17 and live in, or go to school/college in, the UK as of Saturday 10 October 2015.
- To be considered for the Derbyshire Adventurer of the Year prize, you must have positively impacted the county of Derbyshire in some way, which should be clearly stated in your nomination.
- Nominations are open to the public, as well as to schools, clubs, groups, and organisations. You may nominate more than one young person (please submit one form per nominee). You may nominate yourself. Previous nominees and award winners are welcome to enter again.
- The Judging Panel will draw up a shortlist of nominees for each category, who will each receive a medal and an invitation to the awards ceremony at Oaklands Manor Outdoor Leadership Centre on Saturday 10 October 2015.
- Category Winners will be chosen from the shortlist by the Judging Panel, based on the information submitted in nomination form.
- The Winners of the Junior Adventurer of the Year, Adventurer of the Year, and Derbyshire Adventurer of the Year will each win a GoPro HERO from the University of Derby.
- The Winners of the Team of the Year category will receive one GoPro HERO for their group.
- In the event of a tied decision, Dean of the College of Life and Natural Sciences, Dr Chris Bussell, will have a casting vote.
- Contact details: University of Derby, Ryan O’Riordan 01332 591671 / r.o’email@example.com
- The UK Young Adventurers Awards are proudly presented by the University of Derby.